Santa Fe Boys Basketball “Tip Off” Rally
Saturday, October 17, 2015
Santa Fe High School Cafeteria
Come join the Pep Rally to Kick off the Season. Auction, Cake Wheel, and more!
The annual Boys Basketball Tip-off Pep-Rally will be held Saturday, October 17, 2015, 6:00-8:30 p.m. in the SFHS Cafeteria. The more family, friends, and people from the community that we invite and sell tickets to, the better our program will be. It is mandatory for players and parents to attend.
Each athletic basketball member will need to:
- Sell 5 tickets for the event at $10.00 each. Each ticket will include entry and a catered dinner by Texas Roadhouse.
- Decorate your cafeteria table. It’s two tables connected together and is approximately 16 feet long with 10 to 12 chairs. (Cafeteria will be open for decorating by 3:00 before event.) Examples are: SF colors, camo, Halloween, free style, fall, etc. Freshmen tables will be the furthest from the stage, then sophomores on the next level, then juniors. Senior tables will be closest to the stage.
- Donate one or two desserts for the cake wheel. Cake wheel is 20 slots per dessert at $1 each slot.
- Donate one 12 pack of brand name sodas, 24 bottles of water and a Frito-Lay multi-pack of individual chips. (These items will help the concession stand for start-up of the season.)
- Players will be waiters for the event and should wear a white collared shirt and dark jeans with no holes.
- Tip jar should be placed on your table – all tips must be turned in at end of night.
- Don’t forget your money for the Silent Auction featuring some great sports memorabilia by Diamonds in the Rough.
Turn in ticket money to Coach no later than Thursday, October 8, 2015.
Drive through drop off for sodas, water and chips will be Friday, October 16 from
5:00 – 6:30 p.m. near gym entrance.
Gary Green- firstname.lastname@example.org – 409-795-0669
Dawn Belcher- email@example.com – 409 739-8990
Andrea Silva – firstname.lastname@example.org – 409-739-1123
Sharon Bloomfield – email@example.com – 281-794-3929
Gina Bouvier – firstname.lastname@example.org – 281-935-9126