Just a reminder that the Boys Tip-Off Banquet is tomorrow night in the SFHS Cafeteria.
- Each athlete needs to decorate a cafeteria table. It’s two tables connected together and is approximately 16 feet long with 10 to 12 chairs. (Cafeteria will be open for decorating by 3:00 before event.) Examples are: SF colors, camo, Halloween, free style, fall, etc. Freshmen tables will be the furthest from the stage, then sophomores on the next level, then juniors. Senior tables will be closest to the stage.
- Donate one or two desserts for the cake wheel. Cake wheel is 20 slots per dessert at $1 each slot.
- Players will be waiters for the event and should wear a white collared shirt and dark jeans with no holes.
- Tip jar should be placed on your table – all tips must be turned in at end of night.
- Don’t forget your money for the Silent Auction featuring some great sports memorabilia by Diamonds in the Rough.