Friday – August 3rd
Final Day of Equipment Pickup for Returning Athletes and Incoming Freshmen
9:00am – 10:45am
Monday – August 6th
- Varsity/JV Morning Practice – ON THE FIELD NO LATER THAN 7:00am!!
(Varsity meeting and evening practice times will be discussed at the morning practice) – Varsity players should plan to be back at the fieldhouse by 5:15pm.
- AP TESTERS – Check with your position coach for what time to report in the evening. If not, report at 5:15pm.
- Freshman Practice – ON THE FIELD NO LATER THAN 4:30pm!!
Athletes must have a physical turned in and be cleared by the Athletic Training Staff to practice. Any Varsity/JV player who has not turned in his physical and gotten his equipment prior to Monday morning will need to report to the fieldhouse by 5:30am. Any incoming freshman player who has not turned in his physical and been cleared will need to be here by 3:30pm.
Tuesday – August 7th THRU Friday – August 10
- Varsity/JV Morning Practice – On the field by 7:00am.
- Varsity Evening Practice – Report to the fieldhouse by 5:15pm.
- Freshman Practice – On the field by 4:30pm.
Saturday – August 11 … INDIAN STRONG SATURDAY … FIRST DAY OF FULL PADS & FULL CONTACT
- Freshmen Practice – On the field by 4:30pm.
- Varsity/JV Practice – To follow at 6:00pm.
- Practices will include instruction on safe and effective tackling techniques for all football players as well as competitive drills and situational work. Practices will conclude with a brief team intersquad session to wrap up our first week of Fall Camp.
- Parents, friends, family, fans, etc. are encouraged to join us for this evening practice to recognize the hard work of our student-athletes and to enjoy a little Indian Football.